Accubooks Accounting System generates real-time financial reports relevant for decision making especially for Management. These reports include sales journal, receipts journal, receivables aging, purchases journal, disbursements journal and payables aging.
- Sales journal - is a specialized accounting journal and it is also a prime entry book used in an accounting system to keep track of the sales of items that customers(debtors) have purchased on account by charging a receivable on the debit side of an accounts receivable account and crediting revenue on the credit side.
- Receipts journal - is a specialized accounting journal and it is referred to as the main entry book used in an accounting system to keep track of the sales of items when collection is received, by crediting sales and debiting cash and transactions related to receipts.
- Receivable aging - is a report that lists unpaid customer invoices and unused credit memos by date ranges. The aging report is the primary tool used by collections personnel to determine which invoices are overdue for payment.
- Purchase journal - is a specialised accounting journal and it is also a prime entry book/daybook/main entry book which is used in an accounting system to keep track of the orders of items placed using accounts payable.
- Disbursements journal - also called the cash payments journal, is a journal used record and track all the cash payments or disbursements by a company.
- Payable aging report (or AP aging report) - is a vital accounting document that outlines the due dates of the bills and invoices a business needs to pay. The aging report also includes information about the various suppliers that a business uses.