ALLY TECHNO GRIT SOLUTIONS CORPORATION. (ATGS) is committed to protecting the privacy of its data subjects, and ensuring the safety and security of personal data under its control and custody. This policy provides information on what personal data is gathered by ATGS about its current, past, and prospective customers; how it will use and process this; how it will keep this secure; and how it will dispose of it when it is no longer needed. This information is provided in compliance with the Philippine Republic Act No. 10173, also known as, the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA) and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (DPA-IRR). It sets out ATGS’s data protection practices designed to safeguard the personal data of individuals it deals with, and also to inform such individuals of their rights under the Act. This Data Privacy Notice and Consent Form may be amended at any time without prior notice, and such amendments will be notified to you via ATGS’s website or by email.
- Contact information, such as, name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and other contact details
- Personal information, such as date and place of birth, nationality, immigration status, religion, civil status, government-issued IDs, web information, etc
- Family background, including information on parents, guardians, siblings etc.
- Photographic and biometric data, such as, photos, CCTV videos, fingerprints, handwriting and signature specimens
- Financial and billing information
Use of Information
- Processing of data for generation of reports per requirement of customers
- Verifying authenticity of users and data
- Retrieval of transactions and records related to customers data
- Supporting the business requirement and need for automation process.
- Documentation of customers data.
- Printing data transaction for the customer use.
- Storing datarecords, Back up methods for the database.
Personal data under the custody of ATGS shall be disclosed only to authorized recipients of such data. Otherwise, we will share your personal data with third parties, other than the customer, only with your consent, or when required or permitted by our policies and applicable law, such as with:
- Regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies, e.g., DICT, NPC, etc.
- Service Providers who perform services for us e.g. Cloud hosting services, DNS registration
Where ATGS consider it necessary or appropriate, for the purposes of data storage, processing, providing any service or product on our behalf to you, or implementing an academic linkage program, we may transfer your personal data to third parties within or outside of the Philippines, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards
We continue to implement organizational, administrative, technical, and physical security measures to safeguard your personal data.
Only authorized personnel have access to your personal data, the exchange of which is facilitated through internal shared servers, email, and paper files.
Should third parties need access to your personal data, we require some form of data sharing agreement with them, in compliance with the DPA and the DPA-IRR.
Your paper and digital files are securely stored: employing physical security to safeguard the paper files and technical security to protect the digital files.
Retention of Information
We keep your digital files only for as long as necessary
When your personal data is no longer needed, we take reasonable steps to securely destroy such information or permanently de-identify it. Paper files are securely shredded; and electronic information is deleted and Secure Erase applied so that this is no longer recoverable nor reproducible.
You have the right to be informed, object to processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw your personal data, including, any such information held by third parties, with whom ATGS have a data sharing agreement; and be indemnified in case of damages pursuant to the provisions of the DPA and the DPA-IRR.
If you want to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please contact ATGS’s Data Protection Officer, through the following channels:
Email to email@example.com
Write to: The Data Protection Officer
Ally Techno Grit Solutions Corp.
Unit 502 Bison Bldg Lions Park Residences Sun Valley Paranque City 1223, Philippines
If you have a concern or complaint about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the National Privacy Commission.