1. Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree/College Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration Major in Financial Management or Accounting Technology or any related field.
2. A team player with strong leadership, organizational, and management skills.
3. With excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written).
4. Competent in process analysis and has a good interpersonal relationship.
5. Flexible, dynamic and results-oriented and has keen attention to detail.
1. Prepares schedules of subsidiary ledgers and bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
2. Prepares journal entries for non-cash and unusual transactions, accruals, and month-end adjustments of the company.
3. Prepares Sales Invoices and Billing Statements.
4. Monitors the daily cash balance of the various bank accounts and reconciles with the Cash Position Schedule.
5. Prepares BIR related form for filing and payment on a monthly or quarterly basis.
6. Assists in the implementation of the Accubooks Accounting System.
7. Coordinates with different departments/divisions in the implementation and financial reporting strategies and programs.
8. Facilitates inquiries from customers, suppliers, bank personnel, and other external stakeholders regarding transactions of the company.
9. Helps foster a work environment that promotes accountability, creativity, integrity, and teamwork.
10. Performs other job functions that may be assigned by the Finance and Accounting Manager and President from time to time.
11. Attends conferences, seminars, and workshops that are accounting-related.
Sun Valley Dr 3762