1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
1. Bachelor’s degree is required.
2. Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
3. Excellent leadership and communication skills.
4. Experience in project management and or sales.
5. Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
6. High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
1. Must possess strong customer service skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. Must have good negotiation skills
4. Must be able to create good presentations
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
6. Must be detail oriented and an active listener
7. Ability to work under pressure
1. Business Development: 1-2 years (Required)
2. Background in IT Industry